Our buyer services start with the content of our Coronado specialized website. The SD Residential-Coronado website will convey all local market knowledge and expertise for the benefit of anyone interested in Coronado’s different communities and unique lifestyle. It is always our goal to provide as much information as possible, and to make the process of your real estate search as efficient as possible. We want to allow the purchase of your Coronado home to be as smooth, efficient, and “glitch free” as possible.
Services we provide:
- A comprehensive tour of Coronado Communities designed to assist you better in understanding the unique advantages this market has to offer in terms of: property types, neighborhoods, amenities, schools, price ranges, etc.
- A complete analysis of the Coronado market from an investment standpoint. These analytics will be based on historical, current, and projected values. Each buyer needs to know that they are getting the best deal within the current values of the local market
- Assistance in buyer financing and pre-qualification for a loan. Without successful financing, many Coronado Home transactions would not be possible
- An analysis of your potential pre-tax and post-tax obligations. It is crucial that a home purchase price and monthly obligation fit into your budget. Additionally, every buyer needs to understand the tax advantages of home ownership
- An initial examination of your preferences and price range so that we can filter and confine your search to the properties within your criteria. We want to show you only those properties that you want to see, based on the strategies and preferences that we develop together
- A comprehensive study of market choice” is identified. A comprehensive list of comparable properties along with recently sold and current market trends will help to determine an appropriate purchase price you are comfortable with
- Negotiation of the offer to purchase in order to find a middle ground that satisfies both you the buyer and the seller
- Once an escrow is opened, it will be our responsibility to attend to all the necessary aspects of the Escrow process. These responsibilities will include: inspections, all required file documentation, escrow management, mortgage loan companies, appraisers, and/or relocation companies
- A list of timelines and deadlines and who is responsible during the time between contract and closing in order to ensure the transaction is completed according to the terms of the contract
- Attendance at the closing to ensure all appropriate documentation is provided and any pending issues have been cleared
- Follow-up to get feedback on our service, ensure you are satisfied with your purchase, and any remaining uncertainties have been addressed
Did you know that 80% of people start their real estate search online based on a recent study? Due to these findings, part of the selection process in choosing a Coronado Realtor to represent you and market your property should be based on their website and the marketing of your property they will provide on their site. By listing your property with SD Residential-Coronado, your property will receive homepage placement on our website exclusively dedicated to Coronado real estate, allowing the greatest amount of exposure to potential buyers as possible. In addition, our San Clemente Coronado real estate agents will use other Internet marketing initiatives to get your home the greatest amount of exposure online as possible. We provide this service in addition to value-added advertising as part of our comprehensive and innovative marketing system. Another deciding factor in selecting a Coronado Realtor is their local market knowledge and expertise.
If you are looking for a Coronado real estate agent who is this market’s expert, then you have come to the right place. By focusing only on Coronado, our team of real estate consultants is required to know this market inside and out in order to provide clients with all the information they need to know. Please contact us today for a comprehensive listing presentation so we can demonstrate how we will satisfy your needs given current market conditions through our specialized consultative service approach and innovative marketing system.
Services we provide:
- An initial consultation to understand the need to place your home on the market so we can tailor our consultative services to your needs
- A customized comprehensive listing presentation based on your needs that will include: (1) additional information about our company and team, (2) the current and expected state of the local housing market, (3) how your home fits into the bigger picture, and (4) our strategic and innovative marketing techniques in order to get your home sold. Our goal is to gain your trust that we offer the best opportunity to sell your home
- Assistance in preparing your home after signing a listing agreement by providing a suggested list of things to do that will increase the appeal of your home including the option of a staging service
- Professional and innovative marketing efforts by getting the professional photos/video completed for your home, publishing it on our website, listing it on the MLS, and advertising through other innovative internet and print initiatives
- Step-by-step walk-through of each offer in order for you to understand potential counteroffer strategies, selecting the best potential buyer, and our negotiation strategy
- Assurance the contract contains all negotiated and accepted terms by you and the buyer in order to make this time period as smooth as possible
- A list of timelines and deadlines and who is responsible between contract and closing to ensure key benchmarks are achieved, such as completed inspections and appraisal of your home
- Attendance at closing with you to ensure all documentation is completed and there are no other pending issues
- Follow-up with you for feedback on our service and any additional assistance you may need going forward